Hp fännid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hp fännid

Tore foorum kõikidele Harry Potteri fännidele. https://hpfannid.forum.co.ee

PealehtPortalGalleryOtsiLatest imagesRegistreeriLogi sisse

This is my story

Go down 
AutorTeade
TikaaniSaiko
Lohetätoveeringuga tüdruk
Lohetätoveeringuga tüdruk
TikaaniSaiko

Female Postituste arv : 7477
Hüüdnimi : magic, Liis
Punktid : 600
Galeoonid : 162
Aktiivsuspunktid : 34570
Registration date : 09/07/2009

This is my story Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: This is my story   This is my story Icon_minitimePüh Okt 17 2010, 15:39

Minu inka kodutöö Räägib

We were sitting in the park with Bryan, my classmate. I was helping him with math, when, suddenly, someone past us. The stranger was wearing black rope, so I didn’t see him or her. But it made me, for some reason, feel dizzy.
„I think I’m in love with you,“ Bryan whispered to my ear.
“What?” I asked loudly, waked up from my thoughts. “No way, not again!”

Hello! My name is Cecilia. I’m 14. This is my story.

It was big, old house. Next to the big front door, there was a sign: “Psychiatric center”. I entered the house and went to reception.
There was that ugly lady again, receptionist. She looked at me with her mean little eyes.
“Wha-da-ya-want?” she asked, not even looking at me. Well, she has never been polite to me, not even one single time in these 12 years.
“May I visit my sister?” I asked.
“Why? You do it at least once a week!”
The lady went to toilet, like I wasn’t even there.
I took the registration paper from her desk and signed it. She had already written my name on it.
Then I used the elevator to go and meet my sister.
Now I was walking in the blue corridor. It wasn’t dark in there, but it was creepy. The lights were the same as the ones used in hospital. I entered the “PSYCHATRIC HOSPITAL” section.
The section was all green and there were all kinds of mentally ill patients. It was really sad to see them. There were kids, middle-aged people, old ones, all kinds of them. Some of them were in the corridors. But what made me really sad was one my-aged girl. She had some sickness, but she was really good at math. She could do whatever in her head. But her parents left her when they heard about her desease and her gifts were just being wasted.
I had finally made it to my sister’s room. It was also green. There wasn’t much furniture, only a bed, a table and chair. Well, and a lot of boxes with her personal things in them. My sister was sitting on the floor, shaking. I had seen her like that since I remember- sitting on the floor, shaking.
“Alicia? It’s me, your sister,” I said, slowly walking to her.
Then I saw a big amount of blood on her hands. She had cut herself again.
I pushed the panic button and a nurse came in.
“How did she do that?” I asked slowly.
“I don’t know, we took everything dangerous away from her!” nurse said.
I saw a bloody paper in her hand.
“Probably with the paper,” we said at once.
“Alicia, please come with me,” the nurse said, and helped my sister up. They went out of the room, but the paper was left there in the floor. I wanted to throw it away, so I picked it up. It was a letter from my sister to my mother. I saw the date, it was written on the 6th of November, 1995. The letter was about some baby. I couldn’t read all of the text, because there was a lot of blood on it, but it went like that:
Mom! Blah-blah I’m waiting a baby. Blah blah I don’t know. Blah blah. Alicia.

“What baby?” I wondered.
Then the nurse came in. “She lost a lot of blood. Its good you found her, but I think it’s time for you to go home. You can come again tomorrow,” she said.
“Well, I’ll better go then,” I said and left.
In the home, I put my schoolbag away and sat on the sofa.
“What baby? The baby should now be almost the same age as I, but I’ve never heard of any baby… Maybe it died? Or…”
I had no one to ask it from, except my mum. I had lived with my mum as long as I’d remembered. My sister went to madhouse when I was just a little baby, because she went nuts. She talked about some ghosts, sat on the floor all the time.
I decided to ask the story from my mum, when she gets home.
At the dinner, we sat in quiet. Then I was ready.
“Mum?”
“Yeah?”
“I found a letter.”
“What letter?”
“The one where Alicia wrote she’s waiting for a baby.”
Mum dropped her glass and it broke into million pieces. She cleaned it up and we sat I silence for a few more minutes.
Then she asked me: “Are you sure you want to hear the truth?”
“Of course.”
“You… aren’t my child.”
“I’m not?”
“No, you are your… err… sisters.”
I was shocked and my body started to tremble, just like my sisters' used to.
"Oh dear," I said, surprised, not knowing what to think. I quietly went to bed, because I had no clue what I should do

Of course I couldn’t get any sleep that night. If Alicia was my mum, then who was my dad?

In the morning, my former mum came to my room with sandwiches.
“Hi mum… I mean granny… I mean…” I had no idea what to stay so I just laid there, looking stupid.
“Darling, just calm down.”
“Who is my dad?” I asked, confused.
“I don’t know,” she said, looking sad.
“Why hadn’t you tell me that you aren’t my mum?”
“It’s a long story. Well, a few months before you were born, Alicia went crazy and we couldn’t find the reason. So, the doctors said she may be dangerous for the baby, you. I thought I could raise you, and not keep everything in secret. But, when I raised you, I became to think about you as my own kid, so days, weeks, months and years passed, and I hadn’t told. It started to get more and more difficult every day…”
“Mum, don’t cry,” I said, wiping her tears off her face.
“Yeah, you’re right, sweetie, it’s time to go to school,” she said, and walked out of my room.
I was left alone, alone with my thoughts again. Instead of going to school, I decided to go to the attic, to see if there are any clues. The first place where I looked, was old box. It was my sister’s.
It was full of books. Those were fantasy books, like “Dracula”, “Frankenstein” and so on.
I wasn’t really sure what I was looking for, but I turned over the pages, over and over again.
The first books didn’t help me much. But there was one written by my sister. It wasn’t a real BOOK, but it had hand-written 50 pages, put together with clue. And it had pictures in it. It started with her own baby pictures, made on 7th of September, in 1980.
Then, it continued with her biography.
And, I found a copy of the letter sent to mum, too! In the next page, there was a picture…
I was pretty sure that it was my dad, drawn by my sister… I mean, mum. She was a good drawer, before she went crazy.
But him… He had dark eyes, black hair and pale white skin. He didn’t seem to be even a human being. He was like… some mystical creature. And, under the picture, there was a comment: “He was just perfect. His eyes, his voice, everything made me be into him. But now, I can’t find him anymore. He disappeared as quickly as he came. Now I’m alone again. Tristhan, I miss you.”
After 10 more pages, there was an old picture of graveyard. It seemed weird, but after I read the text on the page, it got even weirder.
“For my dear daughter, if or whenever you’re going to read it, I want to let you know: when you need answers, go to that graveyard on the picture. I don’t know where it is, or how is it called. But I received a letter from your father one day, with that picture.”

And then, the book ended. I had no idea, where to find that graveyard. So, I decided to use the best friend of human kind, Google.
I typed in “graveyards in USA” and got 161,000 answers. Then I added “little” in front of my search words, but now I had more than million answers. But I found interesting link: “Haunted cemeteries in USA”. And there it was, my little cemetery. It was 2 hours of train away, as Google maps showed me. So I took my money, my mobile and my iPod and went on the road.
I came out of the train in the right place. It was raining. I had to cross the crossroad, which had no traffic lights. And I could hardly see anything, it was raining really terribly. I tried to cross it and it seemed like I was going to make it, but then, I felt dizzy again.
“Look out!” a low man voice in my head said. I saw a car spinning towards me. I just ran. The car drove into a tree, but I was too scared to look if the driver was okay. I just ran… ran until I was in my destination.
When I finally arrived, wet and scared, I walked around the cemetery. At first it was a little scary, but, after a while, it became even relaxing. Suddenly, I saw someone coming over the road. I hide myself behind a big cross. It was a man in black rope. And I felt dizzy again.
The man looked around nervously, but at least he didn’t see me. He went to the church, and I sneaked carefully after him. He closed the door, but I saw a hole in it, so I tried to look what’s going on.
There was a reverent and the man I followed. The reverend said:
“Tirsthan?”
Tristhan? It had to be my dad.
Dad took his rope of and I saw, that he was about 20 years old. But that was impossible!
“Yes?” he asked back.
“Your daughter is looking for you.”
“You mean… she was called Cecile, wasn’t she?”
“Cecilia. And I have got bad news, too. You little son, Eliot, died this morning. He was found in the park.”

Then I realized, it was my brother who had died. I had never met him, but I missed him. I sat on the church stairs and started to cry.
Suddenly, I heard that same man voice I was used to hear in my head.
“Cecilia?”
“Yes?” I answered, trying to hide my tears.
I looked up and saw him, my dad.
“I’m sorry that I haven’t talk to you before. I mean, when I’m not in your head. Just that… How is your mom?”
“She’s… Wait! You did it to her! You made him go crazy!”
I tried to attack him, the thought made me hysterically yell at him.
He hold my hands strongly, it actually even hurt.
“Calm down!” he told me, and pushed me into the ground. I heard the mud on the ground split away.
“Don’t kill me! Please!” I begged, trying to fight back.
“I don’t want to kill you, I want to explain,” he said. He let me go and sat back on the stairs.
“So, your mother… she didn’t went crazy because of me. Well, at first, I blamed myself in this. And maybe it was my fault, but only a little. She was trying to call ghosts and vampires and other creatures. I told her that it was dangerous, but she never listened. So that made us fight and I left her. A few months before you were supposed to be born, she finally succeed and got a punch of ghost in her living room. But only she could see them and call them. That made her go crazy. I have tried to visit her, but the window has always been closed. Can you take me with you so we could go there as normal people?”
He looked into my eyes, which were the same color as his were. To be honest, we looked pretty much alike.
“Okay, dad. But explain me one thing. You are pretty and all the girls would fall for you. And all the boys fall for me. Why?”
“Because we are genetically connected with one really rare group. The voice in your head… We can warn others in our kind. That keeps the line alive. We are just made that way. Now lets go.”
He took my hand and we walked into the train station. The rain had stopped. It was snowing. The first snow in the year. And it was my birthday next day.
“Snow came early this year,” I said to my father.
“It is like on that day when you were born,” he answered me.
And we walked into the darkness.
Tagasi üles Go down

This is my story
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1